From:
Michelle White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 21:14:19 EST
Hello everyone--
Thanks to everyone that replied to my message about Muddler's toe tattoo.
I think I replied to everyone who e-mailed me personally, and if I missed
anyone, I'm sorry.

I learned that a lot of other people have ferrets with blue marks on
various parts of their feet, and that it seems to be the "signature" of the
person who did the neuter/descent operation.  A relief to know it wasn't
someone playing around with the needle!

 --Thanks again
    --Michelle,  (overprotective) mommy to Trace and Muddler Bluetoe