From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:12:40 -0500
SHE SAID .WHAT???

OK, I feel some new people may need an interpreter.you WILL get used to Da
Wolfy, but it takes time.so I'm gonna help you along

OK, what she said.

"A strange, white mist .yadda, yadda, yadda. .. HI!,

"A petite flower of a woman.......roflmao..I MEAN, DA ORACLE!

(a can of Bush beans falls) FUEL!

(and more depends fall out) euyyyuuww, nevermind!

Wow, but her predictions are soooooooo...spooky! Go look at this site!
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html

"I predict... that if there is to be a Ferret of the Year, many a fine
ferret will be nominated and that it will be fun."

OOOO, I AM GETTING GOOSEBUMPS, HER PREDICTIONS ARE SO, .SO, .SO. WISHFUL
AND BIG!, AY!

"And I have great advice for new people on the FML.  Run out and buy the
book "Ferrets for Dummies" by Kim Schilling.  It's very affordable and I
can tell you it is dead on "you know what" accurate.  There is no better
book.  You can get it from most bookstores like Barnes and Nobles, or you
can order it from Amazon.com."

You can EVEN get it in CANADA!  Yep, Chapters and now Petsmart too!  It is
the Ferret Bible!

And if you are reading this FML..the Author is on this list!  Read the
thank you list and see all the wonderful people you see every day right
here!  This is just one of our STARS.We have more.if you go to the Kouri
Klub you will see so many more STARS!  Do you know Doodlebug???  Ha.a
PAID PERFORMER!

>>Now for the ceremony."

This is a VERY good thing!  It is the ferrety way!

"then she hops in circles shaking her staff all over the place"
....roflmao.you GOTS to see this.oh, sorry, the Oracle is very dignified.
(snurk,, snurk!)

"climb into my wagon" .  Wagon = 2 x 3..The Oracle = 5 x 5...
YAHAHAHAH.oooo

my tummy, hooo, haaaa,

NO you didn't dream it puppet!!

You're darn right you didn't dream it!  Can you smell the "fuel?" still...
Lol

But she gives good site !

Lynda

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep