From:
Karen Poehlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:35:35 -0500
I added several new pieces of bedding to my web site over the weekend
and would appreciate anyone who would take the time to have a look-see.
These are really nice pieces; matching sleep sacs and hammies, also the
new hanging split-top hammies.  Bedding pieces come freshly laundered;
hammies have 4 shower curtain hooks, ready to hang in your fuzzbutt's
cage upon arrival.  As always bedding proceeds go to provide medical care
for the rescues we have done and for others who need a forever home that
might otherwise be put down.  We have never turned away a fuzzy in need.

International shipping is not a problem, I have shipped as far as
Germany, Belgium, London, Australia, and Canada.

Karen

Lighthouse Ferret Bedding
http://www.lighthouseferrets.com