From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 05:06:52 -0800
These animals are being sold cheaply in Seattle and require a good
home.....it's urgent because the person who has them is just holding them
and she isn't supposed to have more than two ferrets in her apartment....

Please help my friend out---he needs to find a home for his 3 wonderful
ferrets asap!!!  They are 1 sable, 1 dark sable and 1 silver mitt (2 boys
and 1 girl).  They are almost 2 almost 2 and 1/2 and almost 1 year old.  He
is moving this weekend and i told him i would help him find new homes--they
will be only about 150 for all three and the cage and everything....If we
have to split them we can--but the two older ones should go together if
possible--please contact me and write if you are interested and want them
at a lower price--they need a home, and they are VERY sweet!!!

Please contact for interest....

--
---
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>