From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 21:35:23 -0500
Dear Nancy,

Just wanted to let you know that Lelani was there when Sassy and Jude
came over, she even brought her eagle so they could see that she had
not only arrived safely herself, but that she was protected by a very
mighty friend.

Please let Jewel know that Sassy is doing wonderful, and has made many
visits to look in on the both of you. She wants you to know that she is
going to keep an eye on you until you both arrive, and that she is very
happy to be reunited with the many of your business who have come my
way.

The wonderful, and jolly Jude wanted to let Treasure know he was doing
very well, and that he misses her all the same. He has been coming to
her in her dreams so she can see that he is all better, and now bounces
all over the place, and trust me there are plenty of things for him to
bounce into and off of, and if we let him, he will bounce 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week!

They love you Nancy, and miss you very much. You are the light of their
life, and when I look at all their beaming faces I see the sparkle in
their loved filled eyes, because they know that no matter where they
are, they will always be in your heart, and for now you will find them
in them in dreams now and then. And, when the time is right, their
hearts will find you as you make your way to the Bridge, and then the
party will begin with a large business boogie, war dance, and then a
reunion that will be even beyond my humble words.

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah