From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:08:54 -0700
>>From:    William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: zen's reluctant comments, please read them Matan...
>>
>>From:    [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Marshall Farms. What to feed wild baby duckling?  Help PLEASE?
>
>>I am not going to persue this, despite several kind people feeling I
>>should speak out.  My words are turned around, or key phrases left out, or
>>I have people e-mailing me that I am being threatened on another mailing
>>list, etc.

>Wow!  Who would threaten you?  And on another mail list even!  Perhaps
>someone is manipulating you instead.  It has happened to you before when
>you were told we were evil.

My response: Perhaps it was APF?  I would not be surprised as there are
some factions on that board who enjoy hurting others and crossing the line
on legalities.  Hang in there Lizette and don't let them drive you away!
They are forgetting the main reason you are here...for the ferrets!

>Matan, listen to Bev.  She is over there and knows more about your
>country's situation.

My response: Amen to this one!  I HOPE he actually does listen AND does
not kill his jill.

>Yes happier lives as the reproductive cycle is very hard on jills.

My response:  SO TRUE!

>Odd that Diane I are half the total to disagree the allowing of that
>horrendous post to go through.  Actually it is embarassing us to be a
>part of such a mean spirited group.
>
>bill and diane killian

My response: I find that odd too, thank you for stating it!  As far as it
being embarassing to you to be a part of such a "mean-spirited group", if
it is so embarassing, why stay?  I don't understand why anyone would remain
a part of something that is such an "embarassment" to them.  That is
really insulting to ALL the people on the FML.  I know what you mean by
"embarassing" though, I was embarassed to even read the alt.pets.ferrets
board the few times I needed to go there.  Now that board IS mean-spirited!

I think that the MATAN issue needs to wrap up, everyone tried their best to
educate this person and that is all anyone can do.  Thank you to those who
tried, especially those who tried to make it even easier on Matan by
offering posts and exchanges in Hebrew.  Good to see that you are willing
to go to extra effort to help him out!

Thank you to everyone on this forum, all of us are here for the same
reason...the health and happiness of ferrets.  Everyone has different
opinions on how to get to that point, which is what keeps this board
active.  That is certainly NOT an embarassment to me!