From:
Wendi Hol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:40:51 EDT
I just picked up a new bag of TF food, and it has a definite different
aroma to it.  I just wondered if anyone else has run into this, (not
meaning to dredge up the bad TF food posts from earlier on ...)

It's not a 'foul' or musty odor by any means, and rather difficult to pin
point, but the 'kids' here have sure noticed, and are definitely turning
up pink noses!!

The bag is numbered  #COR31A, and expires  01 JUL  01.

Hugs to all the Fuzzy's
Wendi
and the 'not very impressed' trio.....