From:
"Cheryl L. Stansberry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:43:40 -0700
Hi everyone.  I'm 37 weeks pregnant and have 6 furs.  They have been
testing my patience the last couple weeks and getting into lots of
trouble.  This is our first child and very soon we're having a new mobile
home replacing our current one.  In our new home we're planning on
confining the furs to the laundry room.  The problem is I'm getting very
fed up with the behavior of our furs.  The two I love the most are the
worst offenders.  My husband wants to get rid of some of the furs.  I
just don't know what to do.  My doctor put me on bed rest for the rest
of the week yet the furs are being pure evil.  My mother told me to cage
them and only let them out when my husband is home from work.  I feel
like I'm ready to lose my mind.  I love furs but I can't stand them right
now.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheryl