From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:41:10 -0700
Noodles is home...she is eating solid foods, being spoiled, and getting
25cc's iv fluid 2x a day, and cephalexin 2x a day...havent given her dose
yet...not till around 5am...but im still pretty nervous about sticking
her with a needle.  Right now she's running around the bedroom a little
bit, happy to be home I think :) Vet wanted to keep her at the clinic
over the weekend, but I figured if she's not going to pull through this,
I'd rather have her home with me than in a strange place, plus I missed
her.  Have her in the 24x24 sick cage right now...dont want her going
up/down any ramps.  I'm so happy that she has an EXCELLENT vet that cares
VERY much about her and I have a great deal of respect for what her and
the clinic does.

Thank you to everyone that sent well wishes and prayers this way...
they are greatly appreciated :)  I do believe in prayer and think it
has helped :)

-valerie, noodles, mikey & Jack

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~