Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:04:38 -0400
This weeks Donation is $ 71.71 and- being the 3rd week of Fundraising
to help Travis & the BFFs in the field -we have Donated a total so far
of $199.37 which represents 10% of our bedding sales in the last 3
weeks and we have shipped over 25 BFF Figurines.

Dont miss out on this generous offer to not only assist The Black
Footed Ferrets vaccinating program but also helps us to care for the
Gang of 28 and to enable us to donate more bedding to so many other
raffles to help shelters & other ferrets. Its a big circle that is
affected and we know every sale helps so many.

Check us out today and you will be pleasantly pleased not only with
your purchase & figurine but with our outstanding service.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rose German

http://www.littlefeetferretretreatbedding