From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:53:37 +0000
A member of my board posted this and said I could copy it and post it
here.  She knows of a ferret in need, here is her post...

"sorry I have not been around I have had a very very busy and depressing
3 months, first I had to have major surgery and had a hysterectomy, then
my father in law died, My Fred is doing very well, and is my #1 little
boy still, I do have a problem though and was wondering if anyone could
help, my mother know this lady in NC, who has a supposid rescue, my
mother has been tring to get the SPCA in there because it is very dirty
and smelly, they told her that they could not do anything without proof,
like pictures, yeah right like that lady will let my mother take pictures
of her dirty house, they are so stupid, anyway she has a ferret locked up
in her garage and dose not pay any attention to it, my mother saw that
the cage was filthy and he got no attention at all, my mother would ask
her to take him but she is 65 years old and already has her hands full,
she has 2 cats, 3 dogs, 19 adult birds, 7 baby birds that have to be hand
fed, if anyone lives close to Fayetteville NC, can you help her by taking
one more ferret, my mom will help you talk to the lady and show you were
they live?

Thank's

if you are around her area and could be of help anyway, here is her
e-mail addy for more info.

Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help her out........
Reanee Gladden