Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:16:58 -0800
Hi all
Da meetings have started again as we are still planning new attractions so
da executive is back for a little while.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Kristo.  He waz met by Earl.
He did not have a garter with him so he must have stashed it already.  They
went over to da Fruit Bar to get a snack.  Then they were headed for da
Tube Park to get involved in da tube races there.  There were soon racing
through da tubes against other ferrets.  They were not doing to bad either
although the were about average.  Maybe with practice they will get better.
Their technique is good.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to
send lots of kisses and hugs.

Another little guy canme in later.  He said his name waz Smudge.  I gave
him da tour and he waz interested in da Fruit Bar.  Just like a male to
think of hiz stomach first.  Then he said he waz going to practice with hiz
new wings.  I set him up with an instructor and he waz soon soaring away
like a pro.  Da landings were a little shaky but dat will come with time.
Landings are hard to get right without a little work.  He said to tell his
mommy dat he luved her and to send her lots of cuddles and hugs.

I am off to da meetings again.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee