From:
Jen Daggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:20:50 -0500
Well it's taken me almost a week to catch up on almost a month of FML's so
now I finally have time to introduce myself:

I'm Jen Daggs, my husband Steve and I are owned by two fuzzies; Akimbo -
4yr. old male, sable and Augie a 2 yr. old male cinamon (I think that's
what he is) and we are also owned by one cat named Murp who acts more like
a dog than a cat.  We've had as many as 5 ferrets at one time and we've
been fuzzy lovers for 5 years.  I found out about the FML from a ferret
web site about 1.5 years ago.  We currently live in Enola, PA (yep, that's
ALONE spelled backwards) it's just across the river from Harrisburg, the
state capitol.

We've recently retired our Mid-West cage and purchased a Fun-nels cage, the
big one.  Unfortunately Akimbo is not taking well to going from floor to
floor by using the tubes, Augie loves it.  So we've moved the floor
sections around and hung up lots of hammocks so that Akimbo can go from
floor to floor on half levels, kind of like steps.  Has anyone had a
similar problem?  Any suggestions on how to get him into using the tubes.
I'd like to get him to use them since it will allow them to have more play
space in the cage.  He loves to play in tubes on the floor when he's out of
the cage to play and he is starting to use some of the tubes in the cage,
or at least he's investigating them.