Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:00:38 GMT
Hi there my name is Anne I am the owner of 4 very spoiled male ferrets.
I am in quite a predicament though, I am moving to CA very short notice
and cannot take the boys with me.  This is a very difficult situation for
me I have been a ferret owner for 10 years and have had these guys for 4
years.  I am leaving in just 3 days( 9/1/05) and was wondering if you
could help?  They are very good natured and loving- not biters.  They
have a very large cage-kingdom and have countless toys and bedding as
well as food.  I am not the type of person to just dump these guys and
run- I truly love them and want only the best for them.  I do not want
money for them and only want them to go to a loving home.  I would like
them to stay together since this is all they know.  I will briefly
describe them:

Emerson- (the runt) four years old the smallest and the biggest baby
but thinks he's really tough.  Loves to play and has endless amounts
of energy.  Loves raisins, his "babies" he totes around the cage and
figuring out what all the others are up to.  Sometimes he gets jealous
and pouts.

Waldo- very docile also four years old him and Emerson are from the same
liter.  Takes a while to get wound up.  Quite shy with humans- would
never nip likes playing with the others and sunbathing in his hammock.

Ralph- very sweet 2 years old large ferret with lots of love to give.
Enjoys being held and giving kisses.  Very gentle and affectionate enjoys
playing with anyone interested.

Chip- the most vocal and animated of the four 2 years old.  Tries to get
the other fired up to play with him.  Always wanting out of his cage-
very entertaining and ready for action.  He is also very gentle and
affectionate.  Likes to be held and will give kisses as well.  All around
good natured ferret.

[Moderator's note: Phone available but I don't know if I have permission
to post it.  BIG]