From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 11:37:05 EST
To Chris & everyone else--congratulations on 900 issues of FML! This is a
wonderful service. I have definitely learned more about ferrets here than any
book I have read. And I really enjoy everyone's stories and experiences. I
think for the 1000th issue we should have an international ferret fun fest!

Thanks to the person who posted about the show on martens. Altho' there weren't
any domestic fuzzballs, their wild relatives were fascinating. The photography
was excellent and I thought the narration was quite good also.

**To Gale Putt in NY:** Thanks for the info about Suffolk County. I travel to
LI several times a year and like having animal resource info. I often bring my
ferrets to Nassau County; I was under the impression they were legal there. Can
you elaborate? Thanks!

Ronnie (Cinderella & Norman's mom in Mass.)