From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:45:24 -0700
I am officialy known as the ferret elevator by Mikey.  He's got a system
down and has me whipped.  He climbs up to his cage to do his business, or
eat/drink or take a short nap.  The door is 24" off the ground.  When
he's finished, he will patiently wait about 5 seconds by the door staring
RIGHT AT ME!!!  with those little devil "help me im cute" eyes.

If he hasn't gotten my attention by now, he will start pawing at the
floor...*sigh* he's losing his patience...I cant believe I made him wait
this long...If I worked as a hotel elevator operator, I'd be FIRED!!!

Finally I get up...cup my hands together, and wait as he graciously
crawls on my hands and waits for the ride down to the ground...but
wait... whats this?  OH NOT A KISS!!!  Yes... for using the mommy
elevator service, he has to give me a kiss before he gets down...he
was shy the first time, but he knows now to tip the elevator worker...
otherwise he gets a RASBERRY!!!!!!  muahaha I'm evil >:)

Mikey and Jack were playing in the living room today...dooking and
Hee-Hee'ing and my dad comes in and says "If you dont get those chickens
some inhalers, we're fixin to have us some good ol country redneck
cookin" (of course he was joking) Funny he said that, because thats what
they sound like...chickens having asthma attacks.

-valerie and the elevator chickens

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /