From:
"Donna L. Carlsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 02:37:34 EDT
ADRENAL FERRETS GALORE
The Angel Ferret Shelter has been inundated with ferrets who are in
desperate need of adrenal surgery.  We have four waiting, one is insanely
bald, one is progressing rather quickly, and the other two are doing fine
for now.

HERE'S THE PLUG...
In order to raise funds for our shelter, we offer items for ferrets and
their owners.  Although we do have items in four local stores, we still
depend on mail order business to bring in the funds necessary to help the
little guys.  If you would be interested in receiving a flyer describing
our products, please e-mail or feel free to snail mail, self-addressed
envelope welcomed but not required.  We have added many new items to our
list, and we would appreciate your support.  All monies received from the
sale of the items goes toward the love and care of our resident ferrets.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize for the "advertisement".  However,
I am in it for the ferrets, and if there is one thing that would be on my
"wish list" it would be to make all ferrets AND their owners happy,
especially our deserving adrenals.

Donna L. Carlsen
Angel Ferret Shelter, Inc.
1448 Daybreak Road
Las Vegas, NV 89108
visit our web site at freeyellow.com

[Moderator's note: And, yes, I know the advertising issue is *WAY*
overdue... soon... soon... sigh.  BIG]