From:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:13:58 EDT
Well I have to send out my thank yous:
Metro Ferret Club, your care packages and donation to the ferret store will
make things a lot better this month, your caring and compasion in a time of
need is overwhelming, thank you.  Also thanks for the human candy!!!!

Weaselpals, your care package was awsome also, the ferrets are enjoying
the hammys, another example of caring in my time of need at the shelter.
I gave your card to a few folks, I think they want to order some of you
stuff, I told them they couldn't have any of my ferrets goodies.

Kim from Kista Ferret shelter thank you for letting Metro Ferret send me
your shelters care package, i know you probably needed it also.  i hope to
return the favor someday, hey need any ferrets?

April, I got the $50 check today, I thank you and who ever it was that put
my name in the drawing for the money, you both are angels.

Kurt and Sara from FURRY, thanks for your donation for watching your ferret
baby, sneaky way to get the check to me, you knew I would have protested.
Also thanks for your help with Pet A Palooza, I'm still recovering from
that day, LOL, the dang duck was the hit of the day!

I also want to rethank everyone for their moral support, donations, calls,
letters, etc.  I don't want to leave anyone out, so a big group THanks!!!
I hope to return to work next week, my heart is feeling a little better,
blood pressure is down.  My head stuff is not much better, I have a
"session" on Wed, I'm nervious about it.  Good news is that I don't want
to kill myself, but I have an urge to euthanize a few folks.

My son is back because my dysfunctional family has a roommate that
threatened to hurt him.  i went over there and packed up his stuff and hes
back, he still visits granma, but I told her I'll kill the guy if he says
one work to my son.  I already threatened him and I believe hes afraid of
me.  I'm sure my sister told him I'm nuts and mostly hate people and love
animals.  Its been tense with Damian back, but we are working on our
friendship.

Last thing, i posted the other day about Petco not carring MF babies and
now trying out another ferret farm, Triple H i believe.  I think someone
thought I said the babies are better from there.  I did not say that.  I
don't know what babies are the best, I deal with throw away ferrets, to me
they are the best.  No ferret gets better treatment here depending on where
they are from, i love em all.

All I was trying to do is do something about the shipment of very young
babies from MF to the petstores.  I was in hopes they would maybe
reconsider shipping a few weeks older.  I see people complaining about
stuff, I'm not much for that myself but i was just trying to help a bad
situation better.  And I know just bitching about it won't change a thing.

I don't have all the answers to all the problems in the world, not even my
own problems, I just do what I can.  I'm sorry if my words were taken the
wrong way and if anyone was offended by them.

Right now we have 50 ferrets in the shelter, 6 in foster care, and more
comming home from the vet this week, and a few turn ins, many for
adoption........

Well gotta go feed a sick kitty, oh and play with my 2 new dogs, Chinese
Crested Dogs, they are a hoot, they make me laugh.

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"
Visit igive to support the shelter, every click counts:
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=4441&mid=43677