From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:21:27 EDT
Hello friends!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer.  I know that my summer has been
a crazy one.  I am running and chasing this baby of mine everywhere!  He
sure keeps me on my toes.  I love every second of it!

If I haven't said it lately, thank you all for your continuous support of
my efforts to donate to the shelters.  It means so much to me to take
time to do something good in my life.  And, I sure can't do it without
all of you.  So, thank you from my heart.

As always, you can access my site at:
<http://ferretville.net/fundraiser/terra.html>
or email me at:

*Please note: the web site is still not showing some pictures correctly.
Please email me for any pictures you would like to see.

I am starting to think of new items that I can make for the upcoming
holiday season.  I hope to share some of my fun ideas with you real
soon!

This month I am featuring:
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn

You can contact the shelter by reaching:
Director, Mary McCarty-Houser
814-237-9267
<http://www.ferretrescue.com/>
Or you can go to the petfinder site with list of adoptable ferrets:
<http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/PA58.html>

Mary wants everyone to know that they currently have 15 ferrets in the
shelter - 2 are heading in for adrenal/insulinoma surgery in September.

Show info:
October 21, 2006
Harvest Expo 2006
AFA Title  Class Ferret Show
Sponsored by the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn
Clearfield Cty Fairgrounds, Expo Hall 1
Clearfield, PA
Contact: Mary  at [log in to unmask] or 814-237-9267
Show packet can be downloaded at
<http://www.ferretrescue.com/>

Hugs,
Terra