From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 19:11:32 EDT
I am not sure what my test in life is.  My second ferret has left me.  He
got sick Wednesday at the vets until yesterday... Passed to the bridge
today...

Beema was 3 years old... He was very sick when he got to the petstore..
Badly sick..  I started finding out all the information I could on
kits... I had just started working at the petstore my husbands job had
just dissolved.  I was determined this sick fraile kit was mine.  I had
to wait until payday.  But until then, I took a cat litterbox from the
store, made a bed, flipped one of those hand grocery carriers over top
and kept him behind the register with me.  People always thought I should
name him Noel.  But, because he was the color of out BMW at the time we
named him Beema.  The vet didn't think he would make it..  But, he was
the only one who could jump and land on the back of my then 7 year old
cranky Rottie Busta.  Busta always protected Beema.  He grew to be a
sweetie... Never bad.... Only requirement was you had to pick him up
every morning to say Morning Beema and give him a kiss or he will drive
you crazy scratching the plexiglass.  Beema had a very close brother and
sister..  Budda Bean and Diesel.  Because he has never been separated
from those 2, I took them to the vet.  All he wanted to do was lay with
them..  They laid vigile with him..  Almost taking turns to make sure he
was okay.  They would not leave his side.  They would cuddle so he would
not feel alone.  Today I went to clean out a little cage I had them in.
They went to run for a moment.  He tried to follow.  I took a nap and got
up to check on him he was laying with them but unresponsive.  He did not
come around.  He will be missed he was lots of laughs.

Sandee we have been meeting alot lately, Please send this precious boy to
the Benita Gang.  They will all know him..  I am so sorry he lived such a
short life.

My heart is aching with all the losses this month.
Benita