From:
Bryan Gaidanowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:30:15 -0400
Hey all!

I have just moved to SC from the Chicago, IL area and have noticed something
different about the Iams food here.  It seems like my ferts are eating alot
more than they used to...which means alot more little presents in the litter
box for me to clean.  I don't know if it's that there are diferent Iams
plants and they use different ingredients (more fillers), or if they are
just a little freaked out due to the move.

If anyone knows anything about this, or can give me the e-maill address,
phone number, or anything else of Iams so that I can ask them myself, it
woulf help out alot.

Thanx!

DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K      !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      KK          !!
D         D      O        O     O        O      K  K        !!
D        D       O        O     O        O      K   K       !!
D       D         O      O       O      O       K    K
DDDDDDDD           OOOOOO         OOOOOO        K     K     !!