From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 03:33:44 -0400
Kathy;

A shelter owner has given me this new protocol for insulinoma kids:

Provide Timmy's tonic in water for free drinking, 24 hrs./day.  She uses 1
tsp./cup of water, & reports no seizures at all since doing this.  She
observes them stagger up to drink, then pause, drink again, & then walk
more sure-like back to hidey hole to nap until more is needed.

Since Timmy's over 5 already himself, I keep a 16 oz.  water bottle with 1
oz. of Timmy's in it along side the quart bottle of regular pure water.
This lasts my 5 for about 2 days.

My "pure water" is reverse osmosis processed molecularly pure, with a dash
of concentrated trace mineral drops from Trace Mineral Research of Roy,
Utah.  They used to be called "Marine Minerals co.", but this is the name on
newly bought product.  I get an 8 oz. btl from the local health food store
for about $15, & it lasts for a couple of months.  Everyone, myself, 2 cats,
& 6 ferrets get this conditioned water.  When I notice some grey hair, I
just use more & it returns to normal dark blond mix.

Where they get the minerals from is the north end of the Great Salt Lake
where the Watsach mountains drain into, never commercially developed land,
(so I read this as all minerals the soil has are present), and they solar
distill off 99.5% of the sodium.  their recommended dose is 20 drops or 1/4
tsp./gallon, so the 8 oz btl makes 192 gallons, not bad price by my book.

What got my curiosity up on this was several years ago the U.S.C.  Berkley
wellness letter recommended against tablet form mineral suppliments saying
that every year several "essential" minerals were being discovered.  So
logic would say that we don't know all the "essential" minerals that we
need, much less can we get them from any pill.  This source seemed to fill
my desire for the "most complete" suppliment available so far.

I'd appreciate feedback as to the availability of anyone looking for it, as
the local store I reference in note item D) in Timmy's latest recipe does
carry it, & when I'm in Colo.  for the summer their prices are low enough
that I just have them mail me some, along with whatever other stuff I need.
Since they don't ship out of the country, if my friends out of the US that
I ship Timmy's tonic to want some & can't find it locally, I'll get a few
extra bottles next time I order.

Take care,

 Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104