From:
[log in to unmask] (Russ Hazzon)
Date:
Wed, 09 Nov 1994 14:30:00 -0500
My little fuzzies seem to be scratching themselves more and more.  I
have checked for fleas and have found none.  Poor little Zuki goes on
ten minute scratching binges that seem to be rather annoying to her.  I
bathe them once every two weeks with a ferret shampoo.

I tend to believe that with the onset of cold weather, the heat in the
house is possibly drying out their skin.  I have seen a spray for
ferrets in the pet stores that is supposed to make them smell nice (not
necessary in my case), but also is supposed to be good for their coat
and skin.  Has anyone had any experience with these types of sprays,
either good or bad.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards...  Russ