From:
"Ann D. Phillips" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:57:25 -0500
I finally ferret proofed the living room so when the ferrets are downstairs
they do not have to stare longingly through the french doors that divide
the living from the rest of the downstairs.  Once it was open to access,
they had a wonderful time running in groups back and forth through all
three rooms, from behind the television in the living room to the kitchen
sliders.  It was cute, they sounded like a small herd of horses overhead,
from the basement where I was doing laundry.  I think there were a few
moments where most of the 11 were participating in some sort of follow the
leader activity - at full tilt.

Anyway, with the arrival of the Tree, the living room is off limits again.
When the gang came downstairs (not that there isn't enough play room in
THEIR room!) they all piled up looking into the living room from the dining
room through the bottom panes of glass in the french doors.  They were
looking at that tree and I just know they were plotting some sort of FLO
activities!

Ann
and the 11 furry terrorists.