From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:16:53 -0700
We have finally done it!  Almost a year ago our shelter talked about
doing a report card for the Pet Stores in our area..... Well... after a
VERY long Saturday we were able to hit all but one pet store in Tucson,
Arizona.

To do this Pet Store Report card we drove over 200 miles round trip.  We
spent the entire day doing this.  Thanks to Hooked on Fuzzies Shelter
(www.geocities.com/hookedonfuzzies), we were able to relax a little while
before heading back home to Huachuca City - Thanks a bunch Dawn and Don!

We were able to check 7 pet stores.  All but 2 passed (one has been
reported already to the Humane Society with pictures the other one will
be reported by the end of today).

Here is the link to the results:
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/petstorewrite.html

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"