From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 17:02:25 -0600
Matthew & Lee, along with our Board of Directors, would personally like
to invite each and every one of you to join us for an afternoon of live
music, wine, fresh fruit and cheese and the most impressive silent
auction ever. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year so we need
your support. All proceeds will go into the Ferret Dreams Medical Fund.
Please give us 3 hours of your time so that we can continue to take
care of all the sick and injured ferrets here at Ferret Dreams. Leave
the ferrets at home and enjoy a few hours supporting the only no-kill
ferret shelter in Colorado!

When: Saturday, September 21st
Time: 4 - 7 PM
Where: Hilton Garden Inn - Tech Center
7675 E. Union Ave. Denver. Colorado 80237
Music by Upsy Daisy - Singing songs from the 50's to Contemporary
Cost: $20 per Person - $25 at the Door
Purchase tickets online at www.ferretdreams.org or mail check to
Ferret Dreams Rescue
2102 S. Clarkson St.
Denver Colorado 80210 - Ticket will be either mailed to you or
available at Will Call.

Door Prizes plus a few surprises are planned for you!

Special Room Rates at the Hilton Garden Inn when you mention Ferret
Dreams Fundraiser

Opening Bids from $20-$500 on over 35 Auction Items
Auction Items Include:
* Signed Peyton Manning Bronco Orange Jersey
* Kenneth Faried (Manimal) autographed NBA Basketball
* Patrick Roy signed 8x10 with Deluxe Frame Avs Logo
* Troy Tulowitzki autographed Batting Helmet
* Talavera Bird Bath
* Tickets to Denver Broncos
* Tickets to Book of Mormon
* Boiled Wool Throw Pillows
* Hot Air Balloon Rides
* Christmas in New Mexico Wine Basket
* Bath & Body Spa Basket
* Acrylic on Canvas Painting "Twilight"
* "Ferrets on Film" Basket
* Vivi K. Crandall - signed and numbered framed print: "The New
  Generation" - Black Footed Ferrets.  Newly Framed and Matted
* and much much more.

Visit www.ferretdreams.org
for a more extensive list of auction items with Pictures.