From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:41:59 -0400
I agree with Paula.  Let's get back on track here!

I wrote a week or so ago about a chewing problem that Blaze has.  I
described everything in detail and asked for advice.  Not one single
response!  Is everyone too busy to help people with possible medical
problems??

I KNOW that a lot of people didn't have an answer but I really don't think
that Blaze's problem is one-of-a-kind.  I think that with 3,000+ people on
this list, someone has seen this problem before.

I have had to go to other sources for information.  And, I am spending my
time lately reading about HIV, humans carrying ferret embryos, and other
unrelated stuff.  Isn't this a ferret list????  If we would stick to the
subject, maybe the list would be a little shorter and more people would
have time to read it.

Sorry to be harsh but it's frustrating when you go to the BEST source for
information and get NONE!!!

Katharine