From:
tsmeyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 15:59:19 -0500
Congratulations Karalayne Lasiter!

Karalayne won the raffle that was being held to raise money for my nephew
Zach's People to People Student Ambassador's trip to Australia in July!

I would like to thank those who donated their time and goodies to the
effort!  So, a BIG thank you Kris Barnes, Nancy Propper, Fran Brown,
Rose German, Diane Iverson & Sandy Repper!

I would also like to thank all of those who bought raffle tickets and
helped to make this fund raising effort a success!  Thank you Ruth Craig,
Leizann Engelke, Beth Reburn, Julie Brown, Karalayne Lasiter, Jan Nelson,
Christopher Sandy, Amber Patterson, Sandra Repper, Diane Iverson, Fran
Brown, Laura Baran, Jean Squires and Nicole Jones!

Thank you again for helping to make this a successful raffle!

Tammy & The War Weasels!
~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ;
For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."