From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:14:06 -0500
The ferret community has lost another dear friend this weekend.  Joann
Lovejoy passed away after a long illness.

Most of you probably do not know Joann.  She was a member of our ferret
club, the Tristate Ferret Connection in Ohio.  She really loved the
ferrets and volunteered her time at just about every event the club
hosted.  For those of you that have ever attended any of the Ferret
Extravaganza shows or fun matches hosted by Ferrets Dream House, Joann
and her husband always worked the admission door.  She tirelessly donated
her time, and her heart, into everything she did.

Joann came to all the club meetings and always greeted the visitors
and made them feel welcomed.  I cannot believe she is gone.  We have a
meeting scheduled this week, and I cannot believe she will not be there.
She was such a generous, kind person.  She was always laughing and had
a wonderful sense of humor.  I knew Joann through the club and club
activities, but I feel like I've lost a close friend.  I'm proud to have
known Joann; she was truly a blessing.  I take comfort in knowing that
one day, we shall meet again.

Keep Joann's husband Larry and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Susan