Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:51:28 -0500
Hello again fellow FML'rs.  I wrote a few days ago about a new newsletter on
ferrets, and I have received a lot of positive feed back on it.  Yes, as you
have seen, there are a few negitive responses out there as well, so far the
good out weigh the bad by far.

Though it was not directed toward my newsletter, I would like to reassure
Kymberlie who mentioned something about the newsletters shelters put out.  I
think it is great that the shelters write a newsletter for fundraising and I
am more than willing to help Rescue/Shelters (anywhere) with the advertising
of these newsletters.  I will be offering a FREE section in my newsletter
for Rescue Organizations and Shelters to put their business card or ad about
their newsletters, etc.  I appreciate the efforts of any person or
organization that helps any animal!!

I am not trying to step on anyones toes here!  I am not and do not want to
be in competion with anyone else.  I think we all have the same ideas and
goals here, that is the better care and well being of our fuzzie friends!  I
would like my newsletter to be a "family" type (meaning ferret family).  I
want it to be a fun yet educational newsletter and I will promote any
organization that is there for betterment of a ferrets life...at no charge!
I am not out to make a buck, I am out to have ferret fun!

If you are interested in listing your rescue organization in the newsletter,
send a business card or brief discription of what you do and include your
newsletter (if you have one) information.  You can E-Mail it to me at:
[log in to unmask] or send it via snail mail to: Ferretsong, P.O. Box 2061,
Clackamas, OR 97015.

If you are interested in the newsletter or want to throw your two cents in,
feel free to E-mail me as well.  But please don't bash me via the FML, that
space can be used for more important information.

Now to continue my babbeling....(sorry)....I will be looking for happy
ferret stories as well as stories of lost loved ones, I know there are a lot
of them out there and I am sorry to all of you who have lost, my thoughts
are with you.

Good Luck to all the Rescue/Shelters out there and Thanks a million for all
you do for our fuzzy friends.