From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 12:42:44 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Well, I have been thinking (may be a mistake on my part) but I don't really
like the name White Fang for our little girl.  And since she is deaf, I
don't think she cares what I call her (well, I know she doesn't due to some
of the names I have used).

But I thought we could have a contest for new names for our little girl.
Something more fitting than a Jack London novel.

I will let Mo' Bob choose the winner, since she is definately attached to
him.

And what do you get for all your creative thinking?  Well, I will send out
to the winner a wonderful certificate of appreciation for the glorious new
name.  And for those doubters, I will be sure and send it out, unlike some
other certificates for nicknames that never showed (and yes, I was due one
too!).

BTW, I want to thank all those who e-mailed supportive thoughts to me about
WF's surgery.  It meant a lot to me after past events.  And I was pleasantly
surprised that I didn't receive anything remotely negative.  Thank You!!!!!

White Fang is doing grand.  She actually fell asleep on my lap the other
day.  And I switched to white raisins, man o man did she go ape for those!
But don't worry, she turned back onto a ferret soon enough.  Sorry, Sorry,
just practicing for the Missouri crowd.  You know how bad his jokes are.

Send in those suggestions folks, and soon our little girl will have a
wonderful new name!!

Maggie Mae