From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:43:50 +0200
ADV (aleutian disease) now found in the Netherlands too!  Some foreign
ferrets brought it with them and now all ferretlovers and shelters in
the Netherlands do have to be concerned about spreading aleutian disease.
And i know many friends who have ferret contacts abroad: we should be
carefull NOT to spead it further on!  Keep your loved ones separate from
other ferrets and their poo and pee and other things like blood e g.

I HOPE no one will need this warning, but still.... i m pretty concerned!

Good luck and i wish you good helth and happiness,

Joos
from the Netherlands