From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:22:22 -0700
Dear family,

I have just now found myself able to post this & reach out to you.
Around two months ago I found mysefl in a financial situation causing
me to have to leave my home to stay with my daughter until I can get
back on my feet. My daughter & I made the loving & selfless decision
to have my best friend transport all six of my babies to "our" shelter
(FBOG) & a wonderful shelter mom, Juliana. This has literally ripped my
heart out. I couldn't bring them with me nor did have the resources to
continue to provide the care & interaction they have to have. I have
been owned by ferrets since 1995 & never thought I would find myself in
such a difficult position. The economy has changed many things for me.
I know without a doubt my babies will be cared for & find new, loving
homes. Please keep us, the shelter, & my precious babies in your
prayers.

I will always love you Alexis, Anna-Belle, Scarlett, Aiden, Nellie, &
Cracker.

Please don't flame me until you have been in my shoes. I did what I
thought was best for them & you have no idea how it has ripped my
heart.

Christa

This e-mail is a natural handmade product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and
in no way are to be considered flaws.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions perhaps it is because
he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears,
however measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don't
mind, and those that mind don't matter."
Dr. Seuss

"True love's the gift that God hath given to man alone beneath the
heavens.... The silver link, the silken tie, which heart to heart, and
mind to mind, in body and in soul can bind."
Sir Walter Scott's "The Lay of the Last Minstrel"