From:
Angela Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:31:19 -0600
Hello I am a mother of a male ferret about 1 1/2 yrs.old.I also have 3
pre-teens and about 13 more animals of different breeds and in different
catagories.I found the fml through a ferret site that i was visiting to
learn all i could about ferrets.I am also a previous mom to 3 other ferrets
that are no longer with me and my family.All my ferrets have come free of
charge to me from homes that no longer showed them love or wanted them any
longer.So i guess you could say I am a shelter in a way to ferrets and
other animals.My heart is big on the loving part.Oh my home is open to
ferrets needing a place to stay while mom or dad go out of town or on
vacation.

I am in Gallatin,tn about 40 mins.from nashville and 1hr.or so from
kentucky.So if your needing a loving home for your ferret while you
vacation then e-mail me at:[log in to unmask] lets talk about
what i can offer your ferret.

See Ya,
Angela Brown