From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 13:21:08 -0500
Hi...I was wondering if somebody could answer this question for me.  I have
two ferrets, but I got one last March and one in September, both recieved
rabies and distemper shots when I got them.  Now my first ferret (Baby) is
due for both shots again, while Murray wont be due for another 6 months.  My
question is, would it be bad to have the vet give Murray his rabies and
distemper shots now just so that both ferrets would be on the same schedule?
Thanks in advance for any information.

shannon and the terrible twos