Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:44:40 +0000
I want to thank those that particpated in the Auction for The Texas
Ferret Lovers. I do want to appologize for the problems (emails,
notifications) etc. When we tested it (before going live) it worked
fine. Bug in the auction however prevented either winners, bidders or
myself from receiving emails. Darn it to heck!

Although there were some glitches which are being worked out it still
brought in some much needed funds for the shelter.

So from Bud and Bumpkin and myself, Thank You Again! I promise if we
go this route again, things will work like they're supposed to!!

Thank You So Much from the kids at the shelter. Your help provided
quite a few (and we do have lots) of ferrets with their monthly Lupron!

Leanne B
Bud and Bumpkin