From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:28:54 +0100
Stephenie, You did an awesome job at the symposium.
But for this:(quote) "Or am I dreaming dreams that cannot be."(end of
quote) I think we need more than a year.

In a small country like the Netherlands it is even difficult to put aside
the differences and concurrence and even jealousy of all ferret helpers
and ferret shelters.  I think, when i look at politics all over the
world: You ve a point.  But it will take generations and a lot of sweat
to make all people think the same about the breeding idea.  But thats my
humble opinion.

You re a great woman, with lots and lots of experience.  So please count
me in at your queste afainst the strange breedings idea.  But still, what
can one simple soul as i am, do at such large item.

Go Steph, Go!!
( But first: I d like to have two tickets for the next Dutch
symposium.lol I have to explain some things tot Bob.)

Grr, eetings, Joos Humble servant of all ferrets in e shelter