Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:21:26 -0700
Hi all

I was taking it easy for a little while.  But back to work.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Endicott.  She waz met
By Minnie and Lady.  I introduced them as they did not know each other and
they seemed to hit it off right away.  They wanted to know what had gone on
at home since they had left.  They talked for some time.  Then they had to
go over to da Fruit Bar and get a snack as gossipping is hungry work.  Then
they went on a tour of da area to show off all da attractionss and where
everything waz.  They soon ended up at da Tube Park where they entered da
tube races.  They didn't do to bad at it but Endicott has to work on her
handoffs a little and get better at dat.  She said to tell her mommy and
dady dat she luved them bunches and also send lots of kisses.

Another little gitrl came in later.  She said her name waz Widgett.  I gave
her da tour of da place and showed her all da attractions.  She said she
waz really interested in da Fruit Bar cause she hadn't had any for a while.
She ate quite a bit of it too.  Then she went over to da Otter Slide and
did some sliding and splashing.  She would slide down just to run back and
slide again.  She really seemed to be having a ball at it.  She even got
involved in a water fight and waz right in da middle of all da splashing.
She said to tell her mommy dat she felt bunches better.  She said to send
her luv and lots of hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Barney Bear in da puter thing.  He waz over at Dirt Mountain
lounging with all hiz brothers and sister.  He had a little spot leveled
off and said he waz going to grow something there but he hadn't decided
what yet.  They had quite a tunnel system hollowed out there.  He said to
say dat Ben's driving hadn't improved much and dat he had just crashed a
Crazy Kar just yesterday but luckily he hadn't parked it on da barn yet
maybe because there wasn't a barn here..  He said to tell hiz mommy and
daddy dat he luved them and to send lots of hugs and kisses.

Well I think I will go looking for a cheweasel to naw on for a while.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee