From:
Levade Seven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:29:57 -0500
The Vet visit went very well.  No reactions and the vet was great with
them.  Neither objected to the vaccs to much which made me very proud of
them.  Pandora has hair loss on her tail only(not completely bald but more
hair loss than normal) and the vet felt it wasn't time to worry.  No other
signs or symptoms of anything.  He wants me to bring her back immediately
if I notice anything else or if she starts to lose hair on her body.

Gillian & The Crew
It is helpful to know the proper way to behave, so one can decide whether
or not to be proper.  -Gail Carson Levine