From:
Christine Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:48:58 EST
Hi, this is my first time writing.  I just bought two female kits they
are Emerald and Diamond.  I would like to know if there is a way of
lodging a complaint against a store, Petco of Milltown, NJ to be exact
for the treatment of the ferrets they are trying to sell.  I have wanted
a ferret for as long as I can remember and my husband bought me two for
our two-year anniversary.  I love them to death.  I went to the petco
to buy some things for them and as always I went to look at the ferrets
they had for sale.  You could tell from looking at them that they are
not being taken care of properly.  It makes you want to buy them just to
rescue them from those people.  Who would I contact to lodge a complaint
against the store for the treatment of the animals?  Could I just call
the local A.S.P.C.A.?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mrs. Christine C.  Fowler