From:
kimberly blackman arnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 17:06:42 CDT
I just adopted a 1 yr. old male MF sable ferret (Felix) from a friend
who could no longer care for him and I have several questions:

1.  He has a slightly yellow appearance to his coat and I was wondering
if that is normal.  His coat is otherwise extremely soft and shiney.

2.  He is 1 yr. old but is only about half the size of my 7 mo. old Walter.
In other words, he is really shrimpy cuz Walter is not much more than 3
lbs.  Is it normal for a 1 yr. old to be so tiny ( less than 2lbs)?

3.  Walter and Felix have been busy fighting with each other ever since
I brought Felix home.  I know that this is a dominance struggle, but how
long can I expect this to last?  Poor Felix is getting his tush kicked.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Kimberly, Walter, and Felix