From:
Candi Gerlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 05:07:46 -0800
Ok I have posted before, but not quite the way I was supposed to.  SO
here are my details, I am owned by 17 ferrets:

6 girls: Peanut, Pine, Boggie, Sable, Daisy &Flower,

7 boys: Pistachio, Vinnie (Vin - Weasel), Mocha, Blaze, Ozzie, Max, Lucky

4 Foster Boys: BJ, Clem, Marcus (Marky Farky) & Bandit.

I also, have a Doberman - Scout, Miniture Pincher - Blackie (who has only
One eye)

2 Sugar Gliders - Gizmo (M) & Tia (F)

and I have 6 koi (Japanese goldfish/Carp) who have names but we never use
so we forgot them.

We are in Glenview, IL ( a Northern suburb of Chicago)

We have no human Kids and I do have a VERY understanding husband.

Candi