Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:42:15 -0700
Have you seen a large Sable boy come your way?  Sunday or today.  He is
a biteyboy, and that's the reason he's on his way to the Rainbow Bridge.
Will you please tell him we tried everything we could to get him out of
the Reno Animal Services kennel?  He bit one of the employees, so could
only be released to his owner.  His *owner* put him and his two friends
in a night drop box, so there was no way to find him.  Sandee, please
tell him how sad we are that he had to spend his final days alone.  We
rescued his friends, but the law would not allow his release.  Even the
animal control director is very sad, there is nothing we can do except
to try and change that law.  I don't even know his name.  May I call him
Reno?  Please help him find all the other bitey ferrets that have gone
before him, and that are sure to follow.  Tell him we will take good care
of his friends, we will find them forever homes after they are spayed,
neutered and rehabbed.  They are bitey too.  Oh, one more thing Sandee.
He will have a certain *perfume* about him.  He also is *all there*, if
you know what I mean.  Can you help him find a special place there
please, and ask him to forgive us?

Ardith
and everyone at  www.renoferrets.org