From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:42:38 -0800
Many, many thanks from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who
supported our Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle on behalf of Furetti
Ferrets. The raffle raised $1,820 - almost $200 more than our previous
record, and enough to pay for Deslorelin implants for all the sick,
adrenal kids brought to Furetti after the sudden closure of a sanctuary
in Michigan.

Your ticket purchases literally helped to save these furkids' lives!

Here is the list of prize winners:

Prize #1, XBox 360 Elite - Angie Chappell
Prize #2, 8-Piece Bedding and Toy Set by Rose German - Marsha Crowell
Prize #3, Winter Festival Deluxe Gift Basket - Nancy Sevier
Prize #4, 30 lb. Bag of Totally Ferret Turkey, Venison and Lamb diet -
          Bernadette Keith
Prize #5, Set of Glass Photo Coasters - Heather Pittman
Prize #6, 25-Foot Heavy Duty Play Tube - Jacqueline Rademacher
Prize #7, 2010 Ferret Calendar by Marie-Agnes Compagny -
          Robin Hochgertel
Prize #8, Custom Painting by Melissa Nichols - DeAnn McCord
Prize #9, $25 WalMart gift card and Fourth Grade Ferret Book -
          Cheryl Csucsai
Prize #10, Handmade Wood Ferret Trinket Box and Ferret Wind Chimes -
           Robin Hochgertel
Prize #11, Bee-Tween You and Me Ferret Bedding Set -
           Jacqueline Rademacher
Prize #12, Crinkle Crinkle Little Star prize set - Kelly Mazzei
Prize #13, $35 Gift Certificate from 1 Ferret's Treasures - Katie Carr
Prize #14, Two $25 Gift Cards to Pet Supply Store (1 card to winner,
           1 card to shelter of winner's choice) - Phyllis Berker
Prize #15, Delicious Breakfast Prize Package - DeAnn McCord.

We also want to thank these generous prize donors - Cathy Tarzia, Rose
German of Little Feet Ferret Retreat, Isabella Gucci-Jones of Totally
Ferret / Performance Foods and her dear friend Forest, Marie-Agnes
Compagny, Staci Sharp, Ann Gruden, Brenda Johnson, Melissa Nichols,
Cathy Ryan, Florence Love and Pat Shaskin.

These raffles could not be successful without you!! Hugs, happy dooks
and ferret kisses from all the kids at Furetti!

Best wishes to all,

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com