Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:22:26 EST
Hello All,
I know that this is sometimes an indication of adrenal, but what else might
it be???  My ferret, Zeus, is missing a small streak off his tail but
otherwise seems very healthy.  Can anyone tell me number one, what else
might this indicate?  and number two for each other possible diagnosis,
what other symptoms might also lead me to each diagnosis?  ... So I can put
one & two together ... or try to.  Zeus is going to the vet but I must wait
until Friday when I get paid, and I am anxious for an advance advice I
might receive.  Thank you to anyone who can help even a little, please
e-mail me with any possiblities.  I am very worried, and am anxious to get
a better understanding quickly.

Sincerely,
Tamara