From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:09:47 -0500
Hi there,

I have a question . . .

Alexander, who was raised on cat food (until I discovered the FML and saw
the light) has been eating 8-in-1 Ferret Food for 3-4 months now.  Alexander
has always had really coarse fur ever since he was about a 2 years old.  I
picked him up last night and noticed that his fur was really soft.  (I don't
think I realized the change because Roxana has really soft fur.) My husband
suggested that he had finished shedding his coat, but Alexander's coat had
always been coarse whether he was shedding or not.  His fur was short too,
now it is longer.

Could this be from the 8-in-1?  It is the only thing I have changed with him
recently, except for putting him and Roxana in a cage together (which is
going quite well, by the way.  Except for the tossing of the other off the
top level.  OUCH!!!)

Dee

Quote:
>OK, shoot me, beat me, slap me with a wet, ferretone soaked ferret!!
  --Kelleen and the FANG Gang