From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:05:03 EDT
NOt sure if I am responding to the list properly.  I have two 4 month old,
wonderful, adorable, playful, loving, fabulous ferrets name Hocus and Pocus
and am already planning to add to my group.  I am interested in a silver
mitt.  Any thoughts on the white fur on the head attributing to blindness,
deafness, Waadenburg etc?  Any thoughts on the subject would be helpful.
Let me know about your Silver Mitts please.  Also, Anyone out there have
a ferret that can easily scale a slippery, smooth, 2 foot "ferret-proof"
door?  I do.  We have recently renamed him Houdini the escape artist.

Thanks