From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:27:39 EST
Judy Cooke writes:

>"I want to thank all of you and again say how proud I am to be a part of
>such a caring and giving community.  I know many people who participated
>in the Christmas Exchange had personal issues they were dealing with,
>yet they looked past themselves to help our shelter ferrets.  You are an
>amazing group!  Thank you!"

I myself would like to thank Judy for taking the time and energy for
doing the card exchanges.  I was stunned to learn that 3025.00 was earned
in 2002 from all of us that contributed.  But for those of you that have
never participated.  Besides the money made for SOS there are additional
side benefits to the card exchange.  First, its just plain fun.
Secondly, your making new ferret friends.  And thirdly, (is that a word?)
ya get really fun gifts.  (however sent the cool practice golf balls in
the Christmas Exchange, my ferrets love you).

I encourage everyone to join in the fun.  Lets see if we can't beat
2002's total in 2003, And Judy, thank you sooooooo much.

Hugs,
Robin