Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:48:54 -0500
I use Dr. Laura Hardy at the Dundee Animal Hospital of Elgin.  They also
have locations in Algonquin and Dundee.

847-888-3933

She is FANTASTIC!  Very knowledgable and friendly.  FYI, I just
re-subscribed to the FML after a few years hiatus, so I don't know if
this has already been suggested, but the Midwest Bird & Exotic Animal
Hospital in Westchester is widely considered one of the best ferret vets
in the state!  Dr. Richard Nye is the shelter vet for the Greater Chicago
Ferret Association (www.gcfa.com) and has seen one of my kids recently
and he's GREAT!  The phone number is 708-344-8166.

Great to be back!!

Amy