From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:16:44 -0800
Dear All, you are cordially invited to join all the volunteers and adoption
families for a festive party at Pisa Pizza.  Pisa Pizza is located on York
Rd. across from The Maryland State Fairground in Timonium, Maryland.  Our
raffle is a $5.00 gift per ticket.  The winner, drawn on New Year's, will
win a years subscription to the Maryland State Lotto.  This includes your
choice, or random drawing, of 2 sets of 6 numbers drawn twice weekly for
52 weeks.  The winner is solely responsible to meet the tax liability of
said winnings.

Anyone wishing to participate can send their $5 gift to (check or MO made
out to "Rocky's") to Barbara Clay, 832C Falls Rd.  Parkton, Maryland 21120.
The deadline for receiving your $5 gift will be December 30th, 2000.  You
may participate as often as you like.  Your receipt/ticket stub will be
sent to you by return mail.  If you would like to support our shelter in
another way, your donation can be made directly to our vet "Helping Hands
Clinic" and send to above address.

The winner of The Lotto raffle will be announced here on the FML.

We welcome any inquiries directly emailed to us  [log in to unmask]

Affectionately, Barbara Clay, Shelter Director for Rocky's Ferret Rescue &
Shelter